SMS Backup & Restore Pro v9.60.107 APK: A straightforward App to Backup and Restore SMS Messages. This is a Paid No-Ads form of the Ad-Supported Free App.
Note: On more current telephones with inbuilt stockpiling the default reinforcement area will likely be the interior stockpiling card and not the outer. This is on account of the telephone reports the capacity that way. On the off chance that you expect to do a processing plant reset on the telephone, please ensure you spare/email a duplicate of the reinforcement outside the telephone before doing the reset.
* Automatic Scheduled Backups.
* View Backup Contents.
* Backups made in XML Format on the SD Card.
* Option to reinforcement chose discussions as it were.
* MMS not upheld yet.
NOTE: There is a known issue with some firmware adaptations of the Droid X and Droid 2 telephones that the reestablished messages don’t get the right time stamps.
This App needs the accompanying consents to work:
* Storage – change/erase SD card substance (android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE): To make the xml document on the SD card.
* Your messages – alter SMS or MMS, read SMS or MMS (android.permission.READ_SMS, android.permission.WRITE_SMS): Needed to peruse SMS amid reinforcements and keep in touch with them amid reestablish.
* Your own data – read contact information (android.permission.READ_CONTACTS): To show and store the contact names in the reinforcement record.
* System apparatuses – keep telephone from dozing (android.permission.WAKE_LOCK): To keep the telephone from going to rest/suspended state while a reinforcement or reestablish operation is in advance.
* Hardware controls – control vibrator (android.permission.VIBRATE): To vibrate the telephone when the reinforcement or reestablish operation is finished.
– Finnish – Thanks to Juhana H.
– Russian – Thanks to Pavel (Павел Миронов)
– Spanish – Thanks to Miguel A. Alvarez
– French – Thanks to Julien Benoist
– German – Thanks to Marc Hillesheim and Jan Allan Zischke
– Dutch – Thanks to Kristof Roels
– Portuguese – Thanks to António Silva
– Italian – Thanks to Oliver Thomas Cervera
– Polish – Thanks to MSZ and MR
– Swedish – Thanks to Björn Lindahl
– Estonian – Thanks to Margus Palu
– Simplified Chinese – Thanks to Thomas Wang
– Slovenian – Thanks to TKL
– Welsh – Thanks to Huw Waters
– Czech – Thanks to Jiri Trcka
– Macedonian (Republic of Macedonia – F.Y.R.O.M.) – Thanks to Vlad
– Turkish – Thanks to Hasan Gök
– Hungarian – Thanks to Kojedzinszky Dániel
– Hebrew – Thanks to s_h
– Traditional Chinese – Thanks to Bernie Huang
– Korean – Thanks to HoeLyn Do (도회린)
– Norwegian – Thanks to Dag Jøran Hanssen
– Danish – Thanks to Jeppe Leth Nielsen
– Romanian – Thanks to Gabriel Peca
– Greek – Thanks to Michael and Dimitrios
What’s in this form:
Settle for some application crash issues